- We have single, double and triple rooms with private bathrooms.
- Breakfast buffet with fruits, oats, butter, milk (soy and cow), bread, granola, jam, tea, coffee.
- Free internet and WIFI room
- Laundry only S/ 8.00 soles per kilo
- Cable TV
- Library and book exchange
- Restaurant café – bar
- Travel agency with fair prices
- Conscious activities such as yoga, massage, meditation, reiki, spiritual ceremonies, drum circles, etc.
- Activities such as movie night, karaoke, salsa classes, bingo, quiz, grill, social games, etc.
- Free coca tea
- Laundry Service
- Pickup from airport and Bus Terminal
- Kitchen to prepare your food
- You can buy drinks and snacks inside the “Retama inn Machu Picchu”
We are a growing family business, with the experience of giving a cozy rest, to family groups, students, tourists, and backpackers, personalizing the attention of quality to our guests with the kindness that characterizes us, and through the technology and a continuous improvement we look for the satisfaction of the guest, also we give opportunity to our collaborators to improve professionally, we support ourselves in forming conscience on the respect to the environment, so that they enjoy their stay, and in this way to obtain their preference and fidelity towards us.
To become the leading Hotel in quality and personalized attention to the guest in the Machu Picchu Pueblo, through continuous improvement and the pursuit of guest satisfaction, during their stay in our facilities striving to obtain our recognized brand in the country”.
We are dedicated to providing tourist services. We seek to exceed the expectations of our visitors, providing high quality services, with a good infrastructure, trained and competent staff. Our business culture is focused on respect and support for our people, their culture, and the care of our resources and the environment. In this way we contribute to the economic and sustainable development of our community.
To be a leading company in the tourism sector at a global level, committed to the sustainable development of tourism.
Lost Incas City
Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu is the site of an ancient Inca city, high in the Andes of Peru. Situated at 2430m, the site is often known as “The Lost City of the Incas”. It is one of the most famous and spectacular sets of ruins in the world. A UNESCO world heritage site since 1983, Machu Picchu receives more than one million visitors per year and is one of the 7 new wonders of the world.